Before contacting us, please consider if any of the services listed below could help you.
1. Check it's not an emergency
- Crushing chest pain and tightness
- New drooping on one side of the face, slurred speech, difficulty raising your arms, weakness or numbness on one side of your body
- Severe difficulty breathing
- Heavy bleeding that won't stop
- Severe injuries
- Feeling suicidal, wanting to harm yourself, or others
2. Common Ailments Service - Advice and free treatment for a range of common ailments without having to make a GP appointment. If you need assistance, please visit the surgery and we will direct you to the appropriate service.
6. NHS Wales 111 – Mental Health Support For All - It’s important we all look after our mental health and wellbeing. So if you need to talk to someone – or you’re concerned about a loved one - call 111 and select option 2 to speak to a dedicated member of our mental health team. We’re here from 8.30am until 11pm at night, 7 days a week – offering urgent mental health support to people of all ages.
We offer a blend of urgent (same day) and non-urgent appointments.
Call the surgery where your condition will be triaged by the duty doctor
Same Day Appointment
Call or visit the surgery to request an appointment at 8am
Non urgent routine appointments can be booked up to 4-6 weeks in advance. Please phone the surgery or attend the surgery in person after 10am or request through eConsult below.
Please note eConsults are only available between 08:00am and 11:00am Monday to Friday
These are only for the housebound and need to be requested by telephone where possible before midday